It is our goal to continue to serve our customers during this difficult time. To that end, we are implementing direct online ordering/curbside pickup and continuing to offer 3rd party delivery through DoorDash and Caviar, as well as our own drop off catering service
We are taking every precaution to reduce the risk of transmission in the process of preparing, packaging, and delivering your food. In addition to redoubling our focus on best-practice sanitation procedures, we will also be:
- Eliminating the use of cash in the restaurant
- Taking all payment over the phone or online to reduce direct customer contact
- Checking every employee for fever prior to every shift
- Sealing all takeout and delivery bags and boxes
- Replacing bulk plastic utensils with individually wrapped flatware kits
In addition to these steps that we have taken, we strongly recommend that customers wash their hands AFTER unboxing their food, but before they eat. Further, we recommend that people do not serve food family style or with multiple people self-serving out of a shared container.
We look forward to a time when we can again fill our restaurant with happy diners, shake their hands, and serve them personally. Until then, be safe, be responsible, and take care of your families.
TO PLACE A CATERING ORDER:
Tuesday: 11 – 8
Wednesday: 11 – 8
Thursday: 11 – 8
Friday: 11 – 9
Saturday: 11 – 9
Sunday: 11 – 8